The site www.kimberleyrosebridal.co.uk is managed by Kimberley Rose Bridal Boutique Ltd. Our registered address is: 62c Alexandra Road, Plymouth, Devon. PL2 1PH and our company number is 11213175.
- We will only use your personal data to enhance your experience.
- We will protect your personal data.
- We will always communicate clearly in a way in which is easily understood.
- We will not spam. You will be able to decide how often you hear from us.
- We will only keep your information when necessary – if we do not need to use your personal data, we will delete it.
How will your information be used by us? We will be using your personal data in different ways and the function we perform will depend on the information we require. We will be using your name and contact details to:
- Send you messages via post, text or email. We must use this data to contact you.
- Send you information and updates. We do this, so we can keep you up to date with details such as our latest promotions or designer events. We will only do this if you give us your explicit permission.
We will be using your contact history with us (this includes what we have discussed previously, on the phone or on email) to provide you our best customer service when you contact us in the future, as we hope to assist you better with this information.
We will use information from instances where you link your Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts to us in order to provide you with product recommendations we believe you may like.
We will use your responses to promotions, competitions and surveys as we as we will require your details in order to take part in such events.
Please note, you are not obliged to provide this personal data to us. However, if you don’t, we may not be able to provide you with our optimal overall customer experience tailored to you. But, the most important thing is you have a choice whether you want us to have this data or not and can easily inform us if you change your mind at any point after consenting to providing your data.
We also anonymise and accumulate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis and improving our site. We also share this information with third parties. This will only be relevant if you use tools such as Google Analytics. Your personal data will be processed using IT and electronic tools, mainly via electronic and automated means or we will use paper documentation e.g. through our order forms.
How we will use your data if you’re only browsing our site?
When users visit and view the site, we do not collect personal data, or save to “browsing data”.
Sharing your data?
We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties – this includes but is not limited to your name, address, email address or payment information. However, there are times when it will be necessary to share your data. This is our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
- Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. suppliers, courier services, payment service providers and our independent seamstresses.
- Companies who provide us services which help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
- Credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies if necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
In any case, we undertake to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them. We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing.
What are your rights? > Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per our Privacy Notice).
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you (this is by a free subject access request).
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages,and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
How do we keep your data safe? We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
How long will we keep your data? We will store your data for as long as you hold an account with us, as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support. We will store your personal data securely for the duration of your contract with us and 6 months after the date of the goods being provided to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.